Saturday, March 3, 2012

Here is the second email to Jared, sent in the evening on Friday, March 2nd:

Hi J,
Today it snowed in Jerusalem.  It was like a bad joke.  Israelis have no idea how to drive in the snow and the roads were complete chaos.  There was only maybe an inch or two of snow but cars were sliding and honking- we even saw a car drive down train tracks the wrong way!  Today we went to Yad Vashem which is the holocaust memorial museum.  I've been before but it's always sad.  The building has very cool architecture, you should look it up, you'd like it.  After the museum we went to the market where I got some kinder bueno and gummy peach rings.  Tonight we've just hung around the hotel and napped.  Liana says hi by the way... we spend a lot of time together but she has not been a happy camper so far.  I miss you and can't wait to see you soon!  Please tell me all about work and your life!  I love you!
A

No comments:

Post a Comment